Our state of the art tracking platform has a host of features to help you not only track your vehicle and assets but also manage your fleet and drivers more efficiently. Our cloud based servers offer unbeatable reliability, speed and security.
Live Tracking when you need it:
- See all your tracking devices on one screen.
- Full feature google mapping including Street View and Live Traffic conditions.
- Click on any of your vehicles to zoom in and get individual data.
- Check on locations speeds and routes at a glance.
- Cross browser and platform compatibility.
Full History of Movements.
- Check on actual routes and speeds of your vehicles.
- Get an insight into history, fast and detailed. Where the assets moved, when and how they did it.
- Detailed history of every trip for 3 years, including all information relative to movements and events.
- A quickly check any data from the past is possible through tracks list and map views with events filtering.
- The Time Machine feature is enables users to roll back in time and playback former movements and events as if they were passing through the time.
Events and Alerts.
Wherever you are, you will be instantly alerted to important or disruptive activities.
- Easily add and manage event rules using intuitive wizard tool that guides you through selecting event type, choosing affected assets, setting geofence and time restrictions, and event specific parameters.
- Get real-time notifications to know what’s happening, the moment it happens. Choose to receive alerts via SMS, Email, push notification direct to your phone. The message contains all relative information including the map link where it happened.
- Unlike many traditional systems that can only alert user in an alarm events generated by devices, the Back2you sytem lets you know what’s happening with dozens of server-side monitored events, such as jamming detection, long idling or sensor value range exceeding.
Full Reporting and Automated Reports.
Dynamic reports provides a current, comprehensive view of all business activities, fleet usage and mobile workforce effectiveness.
Retrieve detailed and summary reports about trips, visits, fleet and mobile workforce activity, fuel monitoring, driving quality, safety to help you run your business more efficiently.
Get an easy, accurate read of everything going on from different perspectives. Use interactive tables and graphs, export results as Excel and PDF files or get them emailed to your inbox on a regular basis.
See detailed information about every business asset, compare teams and groups of vehicles, or get summary efficiency overview to grow successfully.
Analyse data across multiple assets with optimized algorithms, distributed computing, data caching and background pre-processing.
Advances Task Manager.
Task Manager lets you manage your mobile workforce in the most efficient way. It is based on GPS location of the employees and Tasks, assigned to them.
Create tasks quickly on the map or on the timeline. Make tasks copies and schedule repeated tasks. Import tasks from ERP and CRM systems with API and file uploading tool.
Assign tasks to employees, set due dates and times, set possible delay and minimum duration to figure out your current level of customer service.
View tasks by selected date range, by status, by employee or by tags.
Use analytic reports to see how your employees success. Compare individual workers and teams. See how your efforts increase an overall productivity from month to month.
Fleet Manager Tools.
Fleet Manager is one of the built-in apps for fleet operators and contains a huge range of tools for improving fleet productivity and safety.
- Internal database keeps everything about vehicles and drivers. It collects all technical and routine data about the usage, maintenance and accidents, which received from tracking devices and or manually by dispatchers.
- Check the fuel spend patterns for each driver, accurately calculate costs and improve fuel economy..
- Encourages drivers to adopt a better driving style and decrease accident rates with individual monitoring of driving behaviour. See how it affects on costs related to vehicle repair and fuel consumption.
- Monitor personal usage of vehicles outside working hours and more accurately calculate working hours.